Terms & Conditions
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, our Site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Farroxi does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our Store does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state in which our business operates. For orders shipped to all other states or countries, you, the customer, are solely responsible for all sales and use taxes or any other associated duties or taxes.
Order Cancellations & Changes
For the benefit of our customers, our store attempts to process orders as rapidly as possible. As such, orders may be sent to our warehouse for fulfillment very soon after they are placed. Due to the difficultly of locating orders once they have begun the fulfillment process, we will not be able to make any order changes or cancellations once they have reached this stage of processing.
Order changes that require different item types, item additions or changes of shipping method are not possible since we do not retain our customers' payment information (e.g., credit card numbers) and these types of changes may require adjustment to the order total. For any such changes, your order must be canceled and the transaction will be refunded. You may then place a new order with the correct items and/or shipping method.
In the event that our Store sends incorrect merchandise or mistakenly omits merchandise from an order, we will make reasonable effort to replace or refund such merchandise, subject to the following limitations:
- 1. The Customer is solely responsible for inspecting and confirming that received merchandise matches invoiced merchandise as soon as it is delivered. The Customer acknowledges that failure to make this effort upon receipt of the goods shall be considered negligence by the Customer, who thereby forfeits any and all rights to resolution of claims for missing or incorrect merchandise.
- 2. The Customer releases our Store from any obligation to replace, refund or accept returns on incorrect merchandise, or validate and send merchandise for missing item claims, after 14 days from the initial delivery of the order.
- 3. The Customer releases our Store from any obligation to meet customer deadlines with shipments of replacement or missing items and agrees that it is the Customer's sole responsibility to sufficiently plan for time-sensitive events with proper contingency for such errors.
- 4. Replacements for missing items will be sent at the sole discretion of our Store, based on a reasonable analysis of the circumstances presented in the claim given by the Customer, that may include consideration of potential fraud. The Customer agrees to accept our Store's decision not to send missing items, if our Store determines the missing item claim is invalid, and waives any and all rights to reimbursement or compensation in any form.
- 5. Our Store, in its sole discretion, will only send replacement merchandise by UPS Ground (or the equivalent "ground" service method of a reputable shipping carrier). Missing merchandise will be sent by the same shipping service method from the original invoice between our Store and the Customer. The Customer acknowledges that our Store will not, for any reason, be responsible for additional expedited shipping costs or insurance for replacement or missing items beyond the terms explained herein.
- 6. Our Store may, in its sole discretion, choose not to have incorrect merchandise returned prior to issuing a refund or replacement items, of which decision the Customer will be notified in writing.
- 7. Any and all other aspects of the order error claim process shall be governed by the Return Policy and Shipping Policy unless the Customer is otherwise notified in writing by our Store.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Farroxi reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
In such event that we are not able to supply the full amount of items ordered, and you elect to have our Store ship without the full quantity of ordered merchandise, you will be refunded the amount you paid for those items that will not be included in the order. If you choose not to receive your order less any items we are not able to supply, our Store reserves the right to cancel your entire order and refund you for the full order total paid. Orders with insufficient or inaccurate information, or that in any other way do not comply or adhere to our policies or order processing guidelines, may be placed on hold without prior notification. We will attempt to contact you by the means provided on your account through our Site and will consider leaving a message, either by phone or email, sufficient notification about your order status. If we receive no response from you within 7 days, addressing the problem with your order indicated in our correspondence, then your order will be canceled and refunded without further notification.
Sale & Clearance Items Policy
All hot deals and clearance items are sold as is. There will be no returns, no exchanges, no replacements.
Notice & Correspondence
Our Store may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address or contact numbers you have provided through our Site. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the domain name http://www.farroxi.com is added to your spam or junk email exceptions and agree to hold our Store harmless for any issues that arise from correspondence that you do not receive due to the filtering, by you or your ISP (Internet Service Provider), of any emails we send you.
If you need to notify Farroxi for any reason it must be submitted in writing via email, fax or post. Any other communication, especially by phone, shall be considered invalid as a means of communicating with our Store on important matters, including, but not limited to, amending or canceling orders, requests to return products, etc. Farroxi shall not be held accountable for resolving any issues addressed by means other than those expressly permitted in this Agreement.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this Site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Farroxi Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.